Sunday, January 8, 2012

Are you ready for Valentine’s Day and Mardi Gras?

Well if not you have come to the right place!  You know your little cutie needs a cute Valentine’s outift to wear to school and something to wear while yelling “throw me something mister!”  Here are a few of my newest appliqué and embroidery designs.
IMG_9367  IMG_9382  IMG_9376 thumb_love-01
Add any design to a t-shirt or onesie for $17, add a monogram or name for an additional $5. Add a ribbon and bow detail for $2
These can also be added to an A-line dress (a-line dresses include one applique or monogram $5 to add more than one)
Add a pair of matching ruffle pants for $18 for a super cute Valentine's Day outfit.
mardi gras mask pic 2JesterHat500mardigrasdog500
These designs have not been stitched out yet, they are just print screens from my editing program.  You can change the colors as you please and choose any fabric that you like.  If you would like to see a sample of any design stitched out before you make a purchase please don’t hesitate to ask.
Peace Heart scalloped heart patch bee mine
Double Vintage Heart Heart patch Kisses Ladybug w hearts Mardi Gras FDL Mardi Gras owl

As always please feel free to email me at lillypiecreations@hotmail.com with any order, questions or suggestions.  I’m always adding new creations into the mix so please check my facebook page, even if you don’t have a facebook account you can look at my pictures and posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...