Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Newest Edition to Lilly Pie Creations

SDC11501

Welcome!!  I am adding this blog to my Lilly Pie Creations repertoire. This blog is going to be a place for me to add some extra information and more details about my creations that my Facebook Fan Page doesn’t have the capability of offering.  It may take me a little while to get all of my products updated here so please feel free to check me out on facebook for now and feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions – lillypiecreations@hotmail.com

Thank you for your interest and support in my little business adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...