Thursday, May 24, 2012

Are you ready for Summer?

It is already very hot down here in Southern Louisiana so I have been busy adding new applique designs for summer. Here are a few:

IMG_0198wmIMG_0843

Boy and girl tractors

IMG_0849IMG_0850IMG_0864

Everyone like ice cream, sand and flip flops right?

IMG_0853IMG_0854

Perfect for the 4th of July

IMG_1260IMG_1262

And everyone’s favorite snow balls!!  This is a great way to beat the heat down here In Louisiana!

Appliqued shirts or onesies vary from $15 – $20 and are totally customizable down to the thread color!  I keep white shirts in stock but take requests for colored shirts. 

As always please feel free to email me at lillypiecreations@hotmail.com with any order, questions or suggestions.  I’m always adding new creations into the mix so please check my facebook page, even if you don’t have a facebook account you can look at my pictures and posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...