Sunday, May 27, 2012

Do you ever wonder what Lilly Pie Creations looks like?

I think I finally got my sewing area set up the way I want it, what do you think?

IMG_0226

There have been a few changes since this picture was taken, the big change is my upgraded embroidery machine!  This nice area is set up in our family play room.  This is my wall, my husband has a wall with his computer set up and the girls have all of their toys and art stuff in there too.  I can’t even see the t.v. that is more for the hubby and kiddos than me. Oh well I shouldn’t be watching t.v. while I work anyways. I love being a work at home mom!

Here’s the rest of the room

IMG_0227

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...