Sunday, May 27, 2012

Craft Fair

I can now cross craft fair off of my bucket list!  This craft fair was nestled right in between my girls birthdays and their joint birthday party.  I actually had fun preparing for the craft show, it was difficult for sure getting everything together but I loved letting my crafty side go nuts. Here are a few pictures of  my booth all set up.

SDC10002

My whole booth

SDC10004

Lilly Pie Banner – this will be reused over and over again!  It is perfect to hang from a tent if I ever do an outdoor craft fair.

SDC10005

Table with burp cloths, felt clippies and bow holders

SDC10006

Lattice with samples.  Most of theses shirts were already sold, I had them up so people could see what kind of custom work I do. 

I also made LPC shirts for my mom and I to wear and I am kicking myself in the booty for not taking a picture with both of us with the whole booth set up behind us. 

*Things that I learned for next time: don’t concentrated so much on custom orders, make more things for people to buy and take home with them that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...