Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Appliqués

I have recently tapped into my craftiness again, I think it has something to do with having babies.  I have added a ton new appliqués into the mix.  Here are a few that I have stitched out, there are still a few more that I need to test out so be on the look out.  Remember you are not limited to the fabric or thread color shown in the picture. These appliqués can be added to any LPC dress or burp cloth for an additional $5 or put on a shirt or onesie for $15 (unless stated otherwise). 

IMG_6003

Initial Onesie with bows on hips $18, without bows $15

 IMG_6019

Flip flop shirt with embroidered name $20, $15 without embroidery

*Matching Bow sold separately

 IMG_6033

Flip flop onesie with embroidered name $20, $15 without embroidery

*Matching Bow sold separately

IMG_6034

Froggy, add me to any t-shirt, onesie, dress or burp cloth

IMG_6043

Mrs. Froggy, add me to any t-shirt, onesie, dress or burp cloth

IMG_5960

Star Applique, you may not be able to see it here but there are three different colors around the star.  The detail is amazing!

IMG_5959

Monogram frame appliqué with initials, add me to a t-shirt or onesie $17 or add to any LPC dress for an additional $7.

 

As always please feel free to email me at lillypiecreations@hotmail.com with any questions or suggestions.  I’m always adding new creations into the mix so please check my facebook page, even if you don’t have a facebook account you can look at my pictures and posts.

 

**Be on the look out for some new Lilly Pie Creations for the photographer in your family!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...