Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reversible A-Line Dresses

Check out these super cute reversible A-line Dresses!

IMG_5961

 IMG_5750

 IMG_5752

 IMG_5872

 IMG_5873

IMG_5876 

Dresses are available in sizes 3-6 months all the way up to a size 8!  I can also make a doll dress to match your little princesses dress.  These are merely examples of what I can make, you can change as much or little as you like when you order. Here is a link with a lot of my fabric choices (if you don’t see anything you like here please feel free to request something different).  You can also choose between button or ribbon closure. 

Prices are as follows:

3-6 months – Size 3: $27

Size 4 – Size 8: $30

Add an appliqué or embroidery personalization for an additional $5

As always please feel free to email me at lillypiecreations@hotmail.com with any questions, concerns or suggestions.  I’m always adding new creations into the mix so please check my facebook page, even if you don’t have a facebook account you can look at my pictures and posts. I update that more often.

 

Next post hint:  Are you ready for some football??

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the little matching purple dresses! How cute to have little girls dressed the same - it makes such sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...