Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sample Sale

I am trying something a little new on facebook as I add new some new appliqué designs.  All of my new designs need to be stitched out on shirts or onesies so I can take pictures of them to post on here and on facebook.  That means that Lilly Pie Creations followers can get an appliqué shirt or onesie with name embroidery for just $12+shipping (regularly $20).

Here is how it works:  Go to this album and check out all of my new designs (You don’t have to have a facebook account to see the album). The first person to post “Sold” with a valid email address in the comment field under the picture will get the sample price.  If the one you want is still available and you are not on facebook please email me at lillypiecreations@hotmail.com to request the specific  design. At the end of the day I will email everyone to get their specific requests.

You choose the fabric for the appliqué, name, font and color for the embroider personalization.  These appliqués can be put on onesies sized 0-3 months all the way up to 18 months or t-shirts in just about any toddler or youth size.

Check out fabric option album and embroidery fonts album to see what I have available.  If you don’t see anything you like don’t be afraid to ask for a different fabric!

Here are a few samples that are still available:

Flower Applique bday cupcake pic sock monkey stitch out picOwl Stitch Out 2  **There are many more so check it out!

 

As always please feel free to email me at lillypiecreations@hotmail.com with any questions or suggestions.  I’m always adding new creations into the mix so please check my facebook page, even if you don’t have a facebook account you can look at my pictures and posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...