Friday, August 5, 2011

Lilly Pie Creation for the Photog

Are you tired of the boring strap on your wonderful DSLR camera?  Anyone who follows our family blog knows that I absolutely love my new DSLR camera that Santa brought me for Christmas this past year.  But I was so tired of the generic strap that came with it.  So I decided to add a new creation for the photographer in the family.

SDC10014 SDC10017

These are two that I have made already they are fully padded strap covers.  They fit over your existing strap, so you can change them out as often as you like!  They are approximately 24”x2” and will fit most DSLR straps.  If your strap is larger or smaller let me know and I will try to accommodate the size difference.  Choose your own fabric!  Strap covers are $15 or $20 if you add embroidery name personalization

 

Have a boring point and shoot camera?  I can help with that too.  Does you point and shoot camera have one of these do-dads?

261522_229151277119321_113514238683026_780334_5915202_n (1)

Or is your camera completely lacking a wrist strap?  Add a personalized wristlet to spruce up your camera!

IMG_6040

You choose your own fabric and thread color!  Each wristlet is $8.50 (includes name embroidery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...