Sunday, August 14, 2011

Samples still available

Here are pictures of the samples that I still have available.  The was the sample sale works is, these are all new appliques for me, I need to photograph them on shirts for my blog and on facebook, so you will get them for just $12 (+shipping).  I am only doing one shirt with embroidery personalization at the discounted rate for each sample.  Go to my facebook album and the first person to comment “sold” with a valid email address under the picture they want will get the discounted rate.  If you don’t have facebook send me an email lillypiecreations@hotmail.com with the one you want and if it is still available at the time you sent the email I will extend the sample price to you. 

You choose the fabric and font for each sample, the fabric shown in these pictures are not available but I do have fabric similar to most of these samples. 

 Flower Appliquelg-carl-crab lg-carol-crab

 cherriescrawfish pic  frog

LG-EASTER-WAGON a fleur de lis  sheriff badgeLG-THREE-PUMPKINSlg-pumpkin-carriage

LG-girl-pumpkin-face  LG-boy-pumpkin-face   lg-SKULLY-1 

LG-TRACTOR-W-PUMPKINlg-taking-frosty santa fleur de lis 5x71 Turkey Applique lg-TRAIN-WITH-TRAILER

Thank you for your interest in my budding business!

As always please feel free to email me at lillypiecreations@hotmail.com with any questions or suggestions.  I’m always adding new creations into the mix so please check my facebook page, even if you don’t have a facebook account you can look at my pictures and posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviving the blog!

I have been thinking on this for a couple of months and I think I am going to try to revive this blog!  I really enjoy posting tutorials for...